Spectroscopy Pioneers Mike Morris and Leeward Bean were featured on WFLA-TV 8, Tampa Bay for their miniature spectrometer. Originally designed for monitoring the effects of CO2 on the ocean, and the fear of global warming the Ocean Optics spectrometer revolutionized the photonics industry. In the last 20 years, we have come so far! Find out more at http://oceanoptics.com
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench