In this video, our friends at Arcoptix show you how to perform a basic Diffuse Reflection Measurement, using the FTS Spectrometer, Ocean Optics light source, white reflection standard, and an optical fiber. For more information on the Arcoptix line of spectrometers sold by Ocean Optics, visit us at http://www.oceanoptics.com/products/fts.asp
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench