Our partners at ARCoptix present this tutorial on using the ANIR FTS Spectrometer system. Fourier Transfer Spectroscopy is a measurement technique the collects spectra based on the response from a pulse of electromagnetic radiation. It is more sensitive and has shorter sampling times that more traditional methods.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench