Congratulations to Cory Stinson, Grand Prize Winner of the 2010 Ocean Optics Video Contest. This video highlights the capabilities of an Ocean Optics spectrometer. After a brief intro, the video flies through an experimental setup. The video then ventures into a 3D model of the spectrometer, and it returns to where everything started while showing the changing spectrum as the laser intensity is decreased. For more information about Ocean Optics spectrometers, visit www.oceanoptics.com. To see more winners in the 2010 Ocean Optics Video and Photo Contest, visit www.oceanphotochallenge.com.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench