In this lecture series, we introduce the three types of software communication with the Jaz Spectrometer. Part one discusses software terms and definitions and the Jaz Scripting Language. For information on OmniDriver and The Jaz API (Messaging Protocol) continue onto Parts two and three. For more information on the Jaz and Ocean Optics software, visit http:///www.oceanoptics.com
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench