In part three of this lecture, we discuss the limitations and sources of error when using optical sensors for pH measurement. For more information on optical pH sensors from Ocean Optics visit http://www.oceanopticssensors.com
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench