In part two of our NeoFox tutorials, we show you how to perform a two-point calibration. In this example we will be using Nitrogen as the Zero percent Oxygen standard, and room air as our second standard at 20.9% Oxygen. If you have not setup your NeoFox software, please view the first video in the series for help doing so. For more information, visit www.oceanoptics.com/Products/neofox.asp
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench