Congratulations to Melissa Phillips for placing in the 2010 Ocean Optics Video Contest. In this video, Melissa receives the gift of spectroscopy. Then our happy couple drives to the coast to watch the sunset through the Ocean Optics spectrometer on a laptop while other people watch the actual sunset. Beautiful. For more information on Ocean Optics spectrometers, visit www.oceanoptics.com. To see more winners in the 2010 Ocean Optics Video and Photo Contest, visit www.oceanphotochallenge.com
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench