Congratulations to Marnix Laanan and the folks at Water Insight for placing in the 2010 Ocean Optics Video Contest. An Ocean Optics OEM, Water Insight demonstrates how to use their specially integrated device, The WISP. The WISP includes a 3-channel Jaz Spectrometer and a special program for measuring water quality and chlorophyll content. To learn more about Ocean Optics Spectrometers, visit www.oceanoptics.com.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench