If you attended SPIE’s Photonics West 2011, you no doubt saw numerous caped individuals at the Ocean Optics (Dunedin, FL) and Edmund Optics (Barrington, NJ) booths in the exhibition hall. And who knows–you may have donned a cape yourself! The folks at Laser Focus World came by to interview Kirsten Bjork-Jones of Edmund Optics, and Jeremy R. Sharp of Ocean Optics. To read more from the LFW article, visit their website. To learn more about Ocean Optics and The League of Light, visit http://oceanoptics.com/lol/
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench