Congratulations to John Giddings of Telelumen.com, Grand Prize Winner of the 2011 Ocean Optics Video Contest. In his video, John completes an epic solo expedition to the summit of Mt. Fuji. The expedition was extremely difficult, both physically and logistically but after two days of climbing and a race with the sunrise, John was able to trigger the USB4000 just three minutes before Sunrise. To our knowledge, such a recording has never been made before. For more information on Ocean Optics spectrometers, visit oceanoptics.com.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench