In this video, our friends at Pasco Scientific show us how the Amadeus Spectrometer from Ocean Optics can be used with SPARKscience in the chemistry classroom. This demonstration explores the emission spectra of LED lights and a helium discharge tube plus the transmission and absorbance of various colored solutions.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench