From our friends over at SeaChanger, comes the colorBUG, an ingenious, handheld wireless sensor that measures CIE color values and illuminance for use in a wide variety of applications. For ultimate convenience, colorBUG works with your iPhone or iTouch. To learn more, visit us at www.oceanoptics.com/products/colorbug.asp
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench