In this video, we Introduce you to the Jaz PX pulsed xenon light source for the Jaz modular sensing system. The Jaz-PX has a specified pulse frequency of 200 Hz (maximum 500 Hz), spectral response from 190-1100 nm, and is ideal for UV-VIS applications such as absorbance, bioreflectance, fluorescence and phosphorescence. We will walk you through the basics of running the PX in various modes, and will perform a basic reflection measurement using SpectraSuite Software. For more information, visit http://www.oceanoptics.com/products/jazpx.asp
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench