In the spirit of the 2010 Video & Photo Contest, our friends at Ocean Optics EMEA put together some commercials that should put a smile on your face. In this video, we see our scientist in trouble as the water begin to rise. BUT WAIT, it’s Ocean Optics to the rescue in this Bay Watch themed video. Proving my theory once again, that Germans love David Hasselhoff. For more information on the 2011 Ocean Optics Video and Photo Contest visit the contest website at http://www.oceanphotochallenge.com. To learn more about Ocean Optics spectrometers visit http://www.oceanoptics.com.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench