It’s back, and the prizes are even bigger this year. With over $10,000 in winnings at stake, we encourage everyone with any Ocean Optics gear to enter. The contest ends November 15, 2011, but don’t wait. Enter early and often. There’s no limit to the amount of times you can enter. For more information visit http://www.oceanphotochallenge.com. To learn more about Ocean Optics spectrometers, visit http://www.oceanoptics.com.
Join Our Monthly eNewsWire
Subscribe to our spectroscopy newsletter. Be the first to read about the latest applications, new products and special promotions from Ocean Optics.
Looking for Something Specific?
Recently Added to SpectroscopyTV
- High-Speed Sorting and QC Processes with Ocean FX Spectrometers
- OEM Spectrometers, Subassemblies and Complete Solutions
- High-Speed Spectroscopy for Flicker Acquisition in Lighting
- SpectroCam Multispectral Wheel Camera – Setup and Use
- How Does a Spectrometer Work? Inside the Ocean Optics Optical Bench